helpNhelper is a simple but powerful platform for help seekers, donors and volunteers from any part of the world. Anyone can request for fund stating their particular need regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, caste, religion, belief, gender or other status. It’s a reliable platform for the donors as every fund request is verified by our representatives and, we provide the required service instead of giving cash money to the needy. It’s a great opportunity for the volunteers who are interested to provide service for humanity on both paid and non-paid basis. If at least 70% fund is raised for any request within the fundraising period, the remaining 30% will be given from CSR donations.